Visiting the Arden Theatre
Our theatre has a limited number of wheelchair positions for mobility-reduced patrons. Please request wheelchair seating when purchasing your tickets. Call the Box Office directly at 780-459-1542.
We are pleased to offer infrared headsets to patrons with hearing loss. Headsets are available from the Arden office in the main lobby prior to each performance. You will be asked to leave ID with the usher until the headset is returned.
There is a licensed concession in The Arden’s main lobby. It accepts cash only.
There is an ATM in the main lobby of The Arden.
- If picking up tickets at the Box Office, please arrive early.
- The Arden Theatre Box Office is located in the main lobby and opens 1 hour prior to performance start.
- Customers must present the actual credit card used to place the order plus photo ID.
Free parking is available across the street [enter parking lot from Perron St]
To ensure the comfort of all our patrons, please note:
- Latecomers will be seated at an opportune time by the Front of House staff.
- Cell phones, pagers and watch alarms are to be turned off before entering theatre.
- No recording devices are permitted at any time.
- Fellow patrons may be allergic to perfume. Please be considerate.