Take a Seat!
The best seats in the house . . . are waiting to be yours!
Cultivate a connection to the arts by placing your name on your favourite seat and marking a special occasion in your life, connecting your business to St. Albert culture, or honouring the memory of someone you love.
Your chosen seats will be available to you for the 2015-2016 season Professional Series performances. Not only will your name remain for the lifetime of the seat, but you will also have the opportunity to renew your pre-sale benefits for $100 annually. With your continued commitment to the cultivation of art and culture at the Arden, the possibilities are endless!
Why donate? A community with a passion for the arts allows for us to enjoy a fulfilling lifestyle. The Arden Theatre plays a key role in the region, and your donation not only supports theatre improvements necessary for production, but helps to cultivate a creative space for expression and enjoyment.
Your benefit from making an eligible seat donation will be recognized with:
- A custom engraved armrest plaque;
- A tax receipt; and
- The opportunity to purchase your custom seat for any show of your choice in the 2015-2016 Professional Series. This will be available during an exclusive pre-sale through the Arden Theatre Box Office.
Exclusive pre-sale details: Seat donors are eligible to purchase tickets for their donated seat(s) July 27-28, 2015.
Missed the front-of-line pre-sale, but still want to donate? Donations received after July 28, 2015 will receive front-of-line privileges for the 2016/17 Season as well as a tax receipt and personalized seat plaque.
Thank you in advance for considering a contribution to this campaign.
To select your seat and receive more information, please contact:
TAKE A SEAT DONATION FAQ
People choose to make donations to the Arden Theatre’s seat campaign for a variety of reasons. Some donate to celebrate a milestone or special person, others seek recognition for their business and some want to support a venue that’s played an important role in their lives. Whatever the reason, we appreciate your support and value your loyalty. Seat donations help fund continuing improvements such as box office renovations; new lobby furniture; theatrical equipment upgrades such as lighting and microphones, and much more.
Choosing your seat:
- Q. How much do seats cost?
- A. The seats are valued by location in three categories: $250; $500; $1,000.
- Q. How do I make a donation?
- A. Select and order your seat online or contact Vineeta Dasoar at 780-418-6664 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q. Which seats are available?
- A. The interactive online seat map shows which seats are still available or contact Vineeta Dasoar at 780-418-6664 or email@example.com
- Q. What can I put on my seat plaque?
- A. The plaques can accommodate 2 lines of engraving – 30 characters (including punctuation and spacing) per line. Be creative! If you donate online, please include contact information so that we can call/email you to find out what you would like engraved on your plaque.
Exclusive Front-of-Line pre-sale:
- Q. What is the front-of-line benefit?
- A. As a seat donor, you can purchase tickets (for your seat only) to any 2015/16 Professional Series performance before anyone else at the seat donor pre-sale. It’s your seat; you have first choice.
- Q. When can I buy tickets for my seat?
- A. 2015/16 Season Professional Series tickets will be available exclusively to seat donors July 27-28, 2015. Multi-buyers on-sale date is July 29, 2015 and public on-sale is August 10, 2015.
- Q. Where can I buy tickets?
- A. The pre-sale is offered at the Arden Theatre Box Office only.
- Q. What performances are included in the pre-sale?
- A. All Professional Series performances are included in the pre-sale. This does not include performances in the Family Series.
- Q. At the pre-sale, can I buy additional tickets?
- A. No. The pre-sale is for donated seats only.
- Q. What if I want to buy additional tickets for seats other than my donated seat?
- A. You will be able to purchase additional tickets beginning July 29, 2015.
- Q. What if I miss the pre-sale?
- A. Donations received after July 28, 2015 will receive front-of-line privileges for the 2016/17 Season as well as a tax receipt and personalized seat plaque.
- Q. What if a show is added to the season after the pre-sale?
- A. Donors will be notified by email if a show is added to the season and will receive information on pre-sale information for the added performance.
- Q. How long do I have front-of-line privileges for my seat?
- A. Donors are eligible for the front-of-line pre-sale for one season – i.e. 2015/16. To be eligible for the front-of-line pre-sale the following season, a renewal donation of $100 is required.
- Tax Receipt
You receive a full tax receipt for your seat donation and additional tax receipts in subsequent years if you choose to make renewal donations to continue your front of line access
A 7/8” x 3.5” silver plaque will be engraved with your personalized message and installed on the armrest of your seat. Plaques remain in place until seat refurbishment – anticipated life is 15 years (2028).
Donors will be recognized on the Arden Theatre website: ardentheatre.com
Need more information?