Take a Seat!
The best seats in the house . . . can be yours!
Put your name on your favourite seat or give a unique gift to mark a special occasion, promote your business or make a memorial tribute — the possibilities are endless.
Why donate? The Arden Theatre plays an essential role in the region and your donation supports theatre improvements.
Your benefit — eligible seat donations will be recognized with:
- An engraved armrest plaque;
- A tax receipt; and
- You’ll be able to purchase your seat for any show in the 2014-2015 Professional Series during an exclusive pre-sale* at the Arden Theatre Box Office.
*Advance tickets go on sale to eligible seat donors for their donated seat(s) beginning July 28, 2014 at the Arden Theatre Box Office. Remaining tickets go on sale to multi-show buyers on July 30 and to the general public on August 11.
Missed the front-of-line pre-sale, but still want to donate? You’ll be eligible for front-of-line privileges for the 2015-2016 Season as well as receive a tax receipt and personalized seat plaque.
To select your seat and receive more information, please contact:
TAKE A SEAT DONATION FAQ
People choose to make donations to the Arden Theatre’s seat campaign for a variety of reasons. Some donate to celebrate a milestone or special person, others seek recognition for their business and some want to support a venue that’s played an important role in their lives. Whatever the reason, we appreciate your support and value your loyalty. Seat donations help fund continuing improvements such as box office renovations; new lobby furniture; theatrical equipment upgrades such as lighting and microphones and much more.
Choosing your seat:
- Q. How much do seats cost?
- A. The seats are valued by location in three categories: $250; $500; $1,000.
- Q. How do I make a donation?
- A. Select and order your seat online or contact Sandra Moloney at 780-459-1694 or email@example.com
- Q. Which seats are available?
- A. The interactive online seat map shows which seats are still available or contact Sandra Moloney at 780-459-1694 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q. What can I put on my seat plaque?
- A. The plaques can accommodate 2 lines of engraving – 30 characters (including punctuation and spacing) per line. Be creative! If you donate online, please include contact information so that we can call/email you to find out what you’d like engraved on your plaque.
Exclusive Front-of-Line pre-sale:
- Q. What is the front-of-line benefit?
- A. As a seat donor, you can purchase tickets (for your seat only) to any 2014/15 Professional Series performance before anyone else at the seat donor pre-sale. It’s your seat; you have first choice.
- Q. When can I buy tickets for my seat?
- A. 2014/15 Season Professional Series tickets will be available exclusively to seat donors on
July 28-29, 2014; multi-buyers on sale is July 30, 2014 and public on sale is August 11, 2014.
- Q. Where can I buy tickets?
- A. The pre-sale is offered at the Arden Theatre Box Office only.
- Q. What performances are included in the pre-sale?
- A. All Professional Series performances are included in the pre-sale. This does not include performances in the Family Series.
- Q. At the pre-sale, can I buy additional tickets?
- A. No. The pre-sale is for donated seats only.
- Q. What if I miss the pre-sale?
- A. Donations received after the July 28-29, 2014 pre-sale will receive front-of-line privileges for the 2015/16 Season.
- Q. What if a show is added to the season after the pre-sale?
- A. Donors will be notified by email if a show is added to the season and will receive information on pre-sale information for the added performance.
- Q. How long do I have front of line privileges for my seat?
- A. Donors are eligible for the front of line pre-sale for one season – ie 2014/15. To be eligible for the front of line pre-sale the following season, a renewal donation of $100 is required.
- Q. What if I want to buy additional tickets for seats other than my donated seat?
- A. You will be able to purchase additional tickets beginning July 30, 2014.
- Tax Receipt
You receive a full tax receipt for your seat donation and additional tax receipts in subsequent years if you choose to make renewal donations to continue your front of line access
A 7/8” x 3.5” silver plaque will be engraved with your personalized message and installed on the armrest of your seat. Plaques remain in place until seat refurbishment – anticipated life is 15 years (2028).
Donors will be recognized on the Arden Theatre website: ardentheatre.com